Today I’m sharing my Disney Gift Guide 2023 edition! Here you will find Christmas gift ideas for the Disney lover in your life. These are gifts that they can use in the Parks on their next Disney trip, or to experience some Disney magic at home! Some of my favorite Disney items from previous years are still available, and I’m also excited to share some Disney gift ideas that are new for 2023!
(This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, I will earn a small commission, at no additional cost to you. Thank you so much for your support of Palmettos & Pineapples.)
Spotlight: Stoney Clover Lane Mickey & Friends Collaboration Items
Accessories brand Stoney Clover Lane, known for their nylon pouches and bags, has done multiple Disney collaborations. The Stoney Clover Lane Mickey & Friends collections are always my favorite. Although Stoney Clover Lane is known for their ability to customize your pouches with patches, I actually prefer the Mickey & Friends prints without patches. Ordering them without patches is less expensive, and they ship faster too. The large pouches are great for travel and for organizing items on your shelves/in your closet. The small pouches are honestly more medium in size to me. They are also great for travel, as well as for organizing everyday items in a tote bag or larger handbag.
Stoney Clover Lane still has quite a few Mickey & Friends items in stock, including their most recent holiday launch and previous regular Mickey & Friends collections. Here are my top Stoney Clover Lane Mickey & Friends picks for the Disney lover on your list this season:
Stoney Clover Lane Mickey & Friends Scrunchies
Scrunchies are one of the more affordable options from Stoney Clover Lane. I have several of their solid color classic nylon scrunchies. These Stoney Clover Lane Mickey & Friends Scrunchies would be great addition to any Disney Parks trip outfit, or add a subtle touch of Disney to an everyday outfit!
- Donald Duck Anchors Away Classic Scrunchie
- Playful Like Pluto Classic Scrunchie
- Feelin’ Goofy Classic Scrunchie
Stoney Clover Lane Mickey & Friends Small Pouches
Stoney Clover Lane small pouches are so versatile. They’re great for travel, or also for storing jewelry, accessories, and other miscellaneous items at home. The following Stoney Clover Lane Mickey & Friends prints are currently available in the Small Pouch style:
Stoney Clover Lane Mickey & Friends Large Pouches
Stoney Clover Lane large pouches are also multi-functional. They’re great for organizing things while traveling, and also for aesthetically pleasing closet organization at home! Grab a Stoney Clover Lane large pouch in the following Disney Micky & Friends prints:
Stoney Clover Lane Mickey & Friends Mini Pouches
Spotlight: Disney Books
A couple of these Disney book gift ideas are repeats from previous Disney Gift Guides. In addition, Disney has released a few new books that would make an excellent Christmas gift for the Disney lover on your list this year. A few of these titles commemorate Disney 100 Years of Wonder, making them extra special collectors’ items for the Disney enthusiast.
- A Portrait of Walt Disney World: 50 Years of the Most Magical Place on Earth is a coffee table book commemorating Disney World’s 50th Anniversary. This book was on my Christmas wish list two years ago, but unfortunately was out of stock during prime holiday shopping season. I added it to my coffee table book and Disney collection in Spring 2022 when it became available again. (You can see it featured in my May 2022 Favorites post.) Although the Disney World 50th Anniversary celebration officially concluded at the end of March, this book is still available for the 2023 holiday shopping season. I highly recommend this gorgeous book as a gift for any Disney lover.
- Delicious Disney: Walt Disney World: Recipes & Stories from the Most Magical Place on Earth is another book published in celebration of the Disney World 50th Anniversary. This one focuses on food, and features recipes and stories about food and restaurants from various eras of Walt Disney World.
- 100 Disney Adventures of a Lifetime: Magical Experiences from Around the World is a new Disney book published by National Geographic. I bought this book at the very end of 2022 using an Amazon gift card I got at a White Elephant gift exchange. Meeting Duffy the Disney Bear made the list of 100 Disney Adventures, which I was really excited to see. The experiences in this book aren’t limited to the Disney Parks either!
- I originally featured Mickey’s Walt Disney World Adventure in my May 2022 Favorites post. It would make a great gift for the Disney-loving kid or kid-at-heart in your life. It’s under $10, and it also commemorates the Disney World 50th Anniversary, making it an excellent budget-friendly collector’s item. This is still available, and I definitely recommend grabbing a copy before it goes out of print.
- The Story of Disney: 100 Years of Wonder commemorates the 100th anniversary of the Walt Disney company, and I purchased it earlier this year. Any Disney aficionado will want to collect a piece celebrating this milestone in Disney history!
- This Disney 100 collector’s item is a boxed set with 12 Little Golden Books Disney titles, including Mickey Mouse’s Picnic. I vividly remember reading Mickey Mouse’s Picnic as a little kid, and it was reprinted specifically for this boxed set. Also, the box isn’t a flimsy cardboard box, it’s made of high quality fabric similar to that of a hardcover book! I originally featured this collector’s set in my Winter 2023 Favorites post.
- The Official Disney Parks Cookbook is a new release for 2023, and I added it to my collection this year. It makes an excellent gift for any Disney lover, especially one who loves cooking.
- Santa Stops at Disneyland is a Little Golden Book that Disney fans of all ages will love. It’s also a great addition to your Christmas book collection. A fun fact about this book is that the author, Ethan Reed, created multiple Duffy & Friends Disney characters!
- Holiday Magic at the Disney Parks: Celebrations around the World from Fall to Winter is on my wish list! I’ve been to Disney World during the Christmas season twice, but it’s been years since I’ve seen it decorated for Christmas. My most recent trip to Disney World was during the fall, and I loved all the Mickey pumpkin decor. Disney puts together such gorgeous and high quality coffee table books!
- One of my blogger friends who knows I love Disney first told me about this Entertaining with Disney book. This would make a wonderful gift for the Disney fan who is also the “hostess with the mostest.”
Spotlight: Vera Bradley Disney Collection Items
Vera Bradley makes the cutest limited edition Disney prints, which would make an adorable gift for the Disney lover on your list. Prior to COVID, Disney items were only available at the Vera Bradley store in Disney Springs, and you would have to do a phone order if you weren’t local or weren’t going to visit the parks anytime soon. However, Vera Bradley now releases all their Disney prints online as well. They released multiple Disney prints in 2023, and many are still in stock. My favorites are Mickey Mouse Piccadilly Paisley & Mickey Mouse Family Fun (both feature Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, and Figaro), and Classics on the Green (features Pooh, Bambi, Snow White, and Alice & Wonderland).
(Sidenote: I had the pleasure of collaborating with Vera Bradley back in August 2020 to promote their Mickey’s Sweet Treats launch.)
Here are my top Vera Bradley picks for my Disney Gift Guide 2023. Any of these items would make a great gift for any Disney lover:
This tote is the same style as one of the items that Vera Bradley gifted me for the Mickey’s Sweet Treats launch collaboration, and I love it! It’s roomy and has multiple interior pockets, as well as an exterior slip pocket and zip pocket. The Vera Bradley Disney Vera Tote is currently available in Mickey Mouse Piccadilly Paisley and Classics on the Green, as well as an Ariel print.
- Vera Bradley Duffel bags stand the test of time, and are one of my go-to travel essentials. The Vera Bradley Disney Large Travel Duffel Bag is available in multiple Disney prints, including Mickey Mouse Piccadilly Paisley and Classics on the Green.
- I purchased the Vera Bradley Glenna Satchel in the Mickey’s Sweet Treats print back in 2020, and love this style. It’s the perfect size for an everyday handbag, so I am glad to see it back in a 2023 Vera Bradley Disney collection.
- These are some of the cutest Minnie ears I’ve ever seen! I have a pair of Vera Bradley Minnie Ears in a different Disney print, but I love these in the adorable Figaro print. These would make a great gift for the Disney lover who goes to the Parks a lot, or who likes to collect Minnie ears and wants some that are a little different.
- This Vera Bradley mini pouch can be worn as a wristlet or clipped around a bag handle. It comes in the Classics on the Green Swirl print (a variation of the Classics on the Green print). And it’s under $30!
- Vera Bradley’s fleece blanket is currently available in several Disney prints, including Classics on the Green, Mickey Mouse Family Fun, and Mickey’s Piccadilly Paisley. I got the MIckey’s Sweet Treats Disney blanket two years ago and absolutely love it! Vera Bradley has the best fleece blankets!
- This Vera Bradley notebook comes in Classics on the Green and Mickey’s Piccadilly Paisley, and it would make a great journal!
- The Vera Bradley Disney ZIP ID Case comes in Mickey Mouse Family Fun, and would make a great stocking stuffer.
- This Vera Bradley Disney Apron in Classics on the Green would make a cute gift for any Disney lover who enjoys cooking or baking!
- The Vera Bradley Disney Weekender Bag comes in Mickey Mouse Family Fun. It’s a great travel bag with lots of pockets and compartments to organize your things. I bought this in the Mickey’s Sweet Treats print a few years ago.
- These Vera Bradley Pajama Shorts in Mickey Mouse Family Fun are so cute, and look incredibly comfy!
Spotlight: BaubleBar Disney Collection
BaubleBar has a special collaboration with Disney featuring some adorable jewelry and bag charms. Also, BaubleBar has excellent customer service. Two years ago I ordered a necklace during a Cyber Week sale, and there was an issue with the clasp. I emailed a picture to BaubleBar customer service, and they immediately sent a new one free of charge!
- These Bauble Bar Mickey Mouse Bag Charm Gift Sets were a new Bauble Bar Disney item last holiday season, and they’re back this year. Normally Bauble Bar’s Mickey Mouse Bag Charms retail for approximately $50 each. However, the Bauble Bar Mickey Mouse Bag Charm Gift Sets include FIVE for $98. This means each bag charm is just under $20. Therefore, you are saving more than 50% than if you bought five bag charms individually. There are two different color options for the Mickey Mouse Bag Charm Gift Set: Neons and Neutrals. The neon set includes orange, pink, yellow, turquoise, and lilac. The neutral set includes black, white, silver, gold, and blush. Each charm comes individually package in a pretty gift box, so you can easily break this set apart to gift to multiple recipients.
- New for this year is a Bauble Bar Minnie Mouse Bag Charm Gift Set. This set has a mixture of neutrals and colors, and each Minnie Mouse features her signature polka dots!
- I also love these Mickey safety pin earrings from the BaubleBar Disney collaboration.
- These Bauble Bar earrings are small hoops shaped like Mickey. I actually have a similar pair of earrings from Pura Vida. But since my Pura Vida Mickey hoops are no longer available, this pair from Bauble Bar is another great Disney gift option.
Disney Gift Guide 2023 in Action
Here’s a look at a few “in real life” photos I have of some of the items featured in my Disney Gift Guide 2023 edition:
Disney Gift Guide 2023 for the Win!
I hope that you enjoyed reading my Disney Gift Guide 2023 edition, and that it gave you some good Christmas gift ideas for the Disney lover in your life. And perhaps you found some things to add to your own holiday wish list! Please let me know if you snag any of the items in this guide for someone on your shopping list, or for yourself.
Ps. To keep in touch, you can follow me on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter. In addition, I’ve become more active on Pinterest and would love for you to follow me there. I’d also love to add some extra happiness to your inbox with my e-newsletter, and you can sign up here. I like to think of my newsletters as a virtual coffee chat.