Today I’m sharing my Disney Gift Guide 2022 edition! Here you will find Christmas gift ideas for the Disney lover in your life. These are gifts that they can use in the Parks on their next Disney trip, or to experience some Disney magic at home! Some of my favorite Disney items from last year are still available, and I’m also excited to share some Disney gift ideas that are new for 2022!
(This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, I will earn a small commission, at no additional cost to you. Thank you so much for your support of Palmettos & Pineapples.)
Disney Gift Guide 2022 at a Glance
Click on any item picture below, and it will take you directly to the retailer’s website!
Spotlight: Stoney Clover Lane Mickey & Friends Collaboration Items
Accessories brand Stoney Clover Lane, known for their nylon pouches and bags, is one of my top new obsessions of 2022. The small and large pouches are still available in all five of the prints from the Stoney Clover Lane Mickey & Friends collaboration. Although Stoney Clover Lane is known for their ability to customize your pouches with patches, I actually prefer the Mickey & Friends prints without patches. Ordering them without patches is less expensive, and they ship faster too. The large pouches are great for travel and for organizing items on your shelves/in your closet. The small pouches are honestly more medium in size to me. They are also great for travel, as well as for organizing everyday items in a tote bag or larger handbag.
Stoney Clover Lane Mickey & Friends Small Pouches
Stoney Clover Lane Mickey & Friends Large Pouches
Spotlight: Disney Books
A couple of these Disney book gift ideas are repeats from last year’s Disney Gift Guide. In addition, Disney has released a few new books that would make an excellent Christmas gift for the Disney lover on your list this year. A few of these titles commemorate the Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary, making them extra special collectors’ items for the Disney enthusiast.
- A Portrait of Walt Disney World: 50 Years of the Most Magical Place on Earth is a coffee table book commemorating Disney World’s 50th Anniversary. This book was on my Christmas wish list last year, but unfortunately was out of stock during prime holiday shopping season. I added it to my coffee table book and Disney collection earlier this year when it became available again. (You can see it featured in my May 2022 Favorites post.) Luckily, supplies of this book is much more plentiful for the holiday 2022 shopping season. I highly recommend this gorgeous book as a gift for any Disney lover.
- Delicious Disney: Walt Disney World: Recipes & Stories from the Most Magical Place on Earth is another book published in celebration of the Disney World 50th Anniversary. This one focuses on food, and features recipes and stories about food and restaurants from various eras of Walt Disney World.
- 100 Disney Adventures of a Lifetime: Magical Experiences from Around the World is a new Disney book published by National Geographic. This is on my wish list for Christmas 2022. Visiting some of the other Disney Parks around the world, especially Tokyo Disney, is one of the top items on my bucket list. So I am very interested in checking out this book!
- I originally featured Mickey’s Walt Disney World Adventure in my May 2022 Favorites post. It would make a great gift for the Disney-loving kid or kid-at-heart in your life. It’s under $10, and it also commemorates the Disney World 50th Anniversary, making it an excellent budget-friendly collector’s item.
- One of my blogger friends who knows I love Disney first told me about this Entertaining with Disney book. This would make a wonderful gift for the Disney fan who is also the “hostess with the mostest.”
- Another blogger friend told me about this book that her friend who spent years working for Disney wrote. Any Disney fan would enjoy reading more from an insider perspective about what makes Disney magic so special.
Spotlight: Vera Bradley Disney Collection Items
Vera Bradley makes the cutest limited edition Disney prints, which would make an adorable gift for the Disney lover on your list. Prior to COVID, Disney items were only available at the Vera Bradley store in Disney Springs, and you would have to do a phone order if you weren’t local or weren’t going to visit the parks anytime soon. However, Vera Bradley now releases all their Disney prints online as well. Their latest Disney prints feature Mickey & Minnie: Mickey & Minnie’s Flirty Floral, Mickey & Minnie’s Flirty Floral Tonal, and Mickey & Minnie’s Sweet Floral. These prints debuted in September 2022, but there’s still lots in stock online.
(Sidenote: I had the pleasure of collaborating with Vera Bradley back in August 2020 to promote their Mickey’s Sweet Treats launch.)
Here are my top Vera Bradley Disney gift picks for Christmas 2022. Any of these items would make a great gift for any Disney lover:
This tote is the same style as one of the items that Vera Bradley gifted me for the Mickey’s Sweet Treats launch collaboration, and I love it!
- Vera Bradley Duffel bags stand the test of time, and are one of my go-to travel essentials.
- I purchased the Vera Bradley Glenna Satchel in the Mickey’s Sweet Treats print back in 2020, and love this style. It’s the perfect size for an everyday handbag, so I am glad to see it make a return in Vera Bradley’s latest Disney collection.
- These are some of the cutest Minnie ears I’ve ever seen! This is actually the first time Vera Bradley has made Minnie Ears in one of their Disney prints. Anyone who collects Minnie ears or loves Vera Bradley and Disney needs these.
- This Disney Zip ID Case in Flirty Mickey & Minnie is only $25, and a great stocking stuffer item!
- Vera Bradley’s fleece blanket is currently available in Mickey & Minnie’s Flirty Floral and Mickey & Minnie’s Tonal Floral. I got the MIckey’s Sweet Treats Disney blanket last year and absolutely love it! Vera Bradley has the best fleece blankets!
- This Vera Bradley notebook has the Mickey & Minnie’s Sweet Floral print, and it would make a great journal!
- Vera Bradley’s Deluxe Lunch Bunch Bag is a little bigger than your typical lunch bag. There’s also a slip pocket on the inside, and a separate zipper compartment on the front that’s great for holding napkins or utensils. In addition, the mesh pocket on the side is perfect for holding a water bottle. I have the Vera Bradley Deluxe Lunch Bunch Bag in two different Disney prints, including the currently available Mickey & Minnie’s Sweet Floral Print.
- I love that Vera Bradley has started making Minnie Mouse ears in their Disney prints. These would make a great gift for the Disney lover who goes to the Parks a lot, or who likes to collect Minnie ears and wants some that are a little different. I have some Vera Bradley Minnie ears in one of the Disney prints from last year, but they are currently available in Mickey & Minnie’s Flirty Floral Tonal.
- This oven mitt and potholder set in Mickey & Minnie’s Flirty Floral is one of the less expensive Vera Bradley Disney items. If your recipient loves Disney and cooking, this would make an excellent gift!
Spotlight: Pura Vida Disney Collection Items
Pura Vida Bracelets launched the cutest Disney collaboration last year, and they still have some adorable accessories available for the Disney lover in your life!
- I have this dainty Pura Vida Minnie Mouse Pendant necklace and love it! It would be great for wearing to the Disney Parks, or incorporating some Disney magic into ordinary life! I originally featured this necklace in a monthly favorites round-up post last year.
Pura Vida Mickey & Minnie Charm Bracelets
- Pura Vida’s signature style is their thread charm bracelets. I have both the Mickey Charm Bracelet and Minnie Charm Bracelet, and wear them frequently.
- At only $10, this pink scrunchie with white polka dots and an attached bow would make an excellent stocking stuffer!
- I included these Pura Vida Disney stickers in my October 2021 Favorites round-up last year. They are only $4 each, and include designs featuring Mickey & Friends hanging out at the beach. If your recipient loves Disney and the beach, these are especially perfect! My favorite designs include Minnie & Daisy Beach Babes and Daisy Duck lounging.
- These Mickey Mouse Hoop earrings are only $20. I have the silver ones, but they also come in rose gold. Since they are dainty hoops as opposed to statement hoops, they’re very versatile. They would be great for someone to wear at Disney World, or to add a subtle touch of Disney to everyday outfits.
Spotlight: Disney Games
I’m a firm believer that a Disney version elevates a classic board game to the next level. These would make a great gift for any Disney lover, because they can enjoy Disney Parks magic even during a game night at home!
- The Disney Parks Jungle Cruise Hungry Hungry Hippos is an adorable take on the classic game. There’s still one hippo, but the other three animals are different creatures inspired by Disney’s Jungle Cruise attraction. And the little pieces that the animals “chomp” are brown balls intended to be “coconuts.”
- To be honest, I’m not a big fan of classic Monopoly. However, the themed versions are so much fun! I have a Disney Parks Monopoly game that I love. It’s currently out of stock on shopDisney, but this Mickey & Friends version of Monopoly is a fun alternative.
Spotlight: BaubleBar Disney Collection
BaubleBar has a special collaboration with Disney featuring some adorable jewelry and bag charms. Also, BaubleBar has excellent customer service. Last year I ordered a necklace during a Cyber Week sale, and there was an issue with the clasp. I emailed a picture to BaubleBar customer service, and they immediately sent a new one free of charge!
- These Bauble Bar Mickey Mouse Bag Charm Gift Sets are a new Bauble Bar Disney item for this holiday season. Normally Bauble Bar’s Mickey Mouse Bag Charms retail for approximately $50 each. However, the Bauble Bar Mickey Mouse Bag Charm Gift Sets include FIVE for $98. This means each bag charm is just under $20. Therefore, you are saving more than 50% than if you bought five bag charms individually. There are two different color options for the Mickey Mouse Bag Charm Gift Set: Neons and Neutrals. The neon set includes orange, pink, yellow, turquoise, and lilac. The neutral set includes black, white, silver, gold, and blush. Each charm comes individually package in a pretty gift box, so you can easily break this set apart to gift to multiple recipients.
- This dainty BaubleBar necklace with a sideways Mickey and a tiny cubic zirconia stud is such an under-stated way to add a bit of Disney to any look. I have a similar one that I bought last year.
- I also love these Mickey safety pin earrings from the BaubleBar Disney collaboration.
- These Bauble Bar earrings are small hoops shaped like Mickey. I actually have a similar pair of earrings from Pura Vida. But since my Pura Vida Mickey hoops are sold out, this pair from Bauble Bar is another great Disney gift option.
- These Minnie Mouse earrings from BaubleBar x Disney are more statement studs as opposed to subtle touch of Disney. But they are still so much fun, and would be especially perfect to wear on a Disney trip!
Spotlight: Pottery Barn Mickey Mouse Items
Pottery Barn has some super cute Mickey Mouse items for the home at a variety of price points. Here are some of my faves:
- Depending on your budget, you can give your Disney-loving recipient a Pottery Barn Mickey Mouse sheet set, or a Mickey Mouse pillowcase.
- These Mickey salad plates from Pottery Barn come in a set of 4. Each on features a different classic Mickey design.
A Few More Disney Gift Ideas
- Anyone who loves Disney and Starbucks will adore the Disney Parks themed Starbucks tumblers. My personal favorite is the porcelain travel tumbler for holding hot drinks. They also have some Disney Parks Starbucks Tumbler Christmas tree ornaments.
- Last year I got my brother this 1000 piece puzzle of the Walt Disney and Mickey Mouse Partners Statue. It has the Disney World 50th Anniversary commemorative logo, and would be great for a puzzle-loving Disney fan.
- I recently bought this Disney World t-shirt from shopDisney featuring the retro Walt Disney World logo and a Mickey & friends graphic. It’s so soft, and any Disney lover would enjoy it!
Disney Gift Guide 2022 in Action
Here’s a look at a few “in real life” photos I have of some of the items featured in my Disney Gift Guide 2022 edition:
Disney Gift Guide 2022 for the Win!
I hope that you enjoyed reading my Disney Gift Guide 2022 edition, and that it gave you some good Christmas gift ideas for the Disney lover in your life. And perhaps you found some things to add to your own holiday wish list! Please let me know if you snag any of the items in this guide for someone on your shopping list, or for yourself.
Ps. To keep in touch, you can follow me on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter. In addition, I’ve become more active on Pinterest and would love for you to follow me there. I’d also love to add some extra happiness to your inbox with my e-newsletter, and you can sign up here. I like to think of my newsletters as a virtual coffee chat. You will also get my FREE mini ebook on “How to Build Your Wardrobe on a Budget”!