Today I’m sharing my Disney Gift Guide 2021 edition! Here you will find Christmas gift ideas for the Disney lover in your life. These are gifts that they can use in the Parks on their next Disney trip, or to experience some Disney magic at home!
(This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, I will earn a small commission, at no additional cost to you. Thank you so much for your support of Palmettos & Pineapples.)
Disney Gift Guide 2021 at a Glance
Click on any item picture below, and it will take you directly to the retailer’s website!
Spotlight: Vera Bradley Disney Collection Items
Vera Bradley has the cutest limited edition Disney prints, which would make an adorable gift for the Disney lover on your list. Prior to COVID, Disney items were only available at the Vera Bradley store in Disney Springs, and you would have to do a phone order if you weren’t local or weren’t going to visit the parks anytime soon. However, with Vera Bradley’s latest Disney launch in summer 2021, Disney prints are now permanently available both online AND in all Vera Bradley retail locations. Multiple items from Sensational Six Paisley (July 2021 launch), Minnie’s Garden Party (March 2021 launch), and Mickey’s Sweet Treats (August 2020 launch) are currently available on Vera Bradley’s website.
Sidenote: I had the pleasure of collaborating with Vera Bradley back in August 2020 to promote their Mickey’s Sweet Treats launch.
Here are my top Vera Bradley Disney gift picks for Christmas 2021. Any of these items would make a great gift for any Disney lover:
This tote is the same style as one of the items that Vera Bradley gifted me for the Mickey’s Sweet Treats launch collaboration, and I love it!
- Vera Bradley Duffel bags stand the test of time, and are one of my go-to travel essentials. This print features Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Pluto, and Goofy!
- Vera Bradley actually gifted me this Vera Tote with Mickey & Minnie appilque on the front back in August! I originally featured it in my July/August 2021 Favorites post.
- These are some of the cutest Minnie ears I’ve ever seen! This is actually the first time Vera Bradley has made Minnie Ears in one of their Disney prints. Anyone who collects Minnie ears or loves Vera Bradley and Disney needs these.
- This Disney Zip ID Case in Sensational Mickey Ditsy is under $25, and a great stocking stuffer item!
- Vera Bradley’s fleece blanket (also featured in my Cozy Gift Guide 2021) is currently available in four different Disney patterns. I recently got the MIckey’s Sweet Treats Disney blanket and absolutely love it!
- This Vera Bradley notebook has the Sensational Six Paisley print, and it would make a great journal!
- My favorite thing about Vera Bradley’s Disney lanyards is that the clip is shaped like Mickey Mouse. Everything is more fun Mickey-shaped, right?!
- I have and love this Vera Bradley Sling Backpack in Sensational Six Paisley. You can use it for a little bit of Disney magic in your everyday life, but it would also make a great Disney Parks bag for your recipient’s next trip!
Spotlight: Pura Vida Disney Collection Items
Pura Vida Bracelets launched the cutest Disney collaboration earlier in 2021, and they still have some adorable accessories available for the Disney lover in your life!
- At only $10, this pink scrunchie with white polka dots and an attached bow would make an excellent stocking stuffer!
- I included these Pura Vida Disney stickers in my October 2021 Favorites round-up. They are only $3.50 each, and include several designs featuring Mickey & Friends hanging out at the beach. If your recipient loves Disney and the beach, these are especially perfect! My favorite designs include Minnie & Daisy Beach Babes, Daisy Duck lounging, Minnie Mouse on the Beach, and Minnie Mouse Vacay Vibes!
- These Minnie Mouse earrings are under $20. They would be great for someone to wear at Disney World, or to add a subtle touch of Disney to everyday outfits.
Spotlight: Kate Spade Minnie Mouse Collection
Kate Spade has an assortment of adorable Minnie Mouse items that would make a perfect gift for any Disney lover. Here are some items from the current Kate Spade Minnie Mouse collection that any Disney fan will love!
- This elegant dainty Minnie Mouse pendant necklace by Kate Spade adds a subtle touch of Disney to any outfit!
- Your Disney-loving recipient will love to accessorize with these classy Kate Spade Minnie Mouse studs in the Parks or at home!
- This dainty Kate Spade Minnie Mouse bracelet goes with any outfit. In addition, the slider makes it easily adjustable to a variety of wrist sizes.
- Kate Spade also has a gorgeous Minnie Mouse leather keychain/bag charm. It’s available with a red bow or a pink and white polka-dot bow.
- This small wallet with Minnie Mouse and polka dots is so cute!
Spotlight: Disney Games
I’m a firm believer that a Disney version elevates a classic board game to the next level. These would make a great gift for any Disney lover, because they can enjoy Disney Parks magic even during a game night at home!
- The Game of Life has been one of my favorite board games since childhood. I got this Disney Parks edition of Life earlier this year, and it’s so much fun! Definitely a must-have for anyone who loves Disney and board games!
- This Disney twist on the classic card game comes in a really pretty tin.
- In my opinion, you’re never too old for a game of Candyland, especially if it’s Disney Parks Candyland. I’m in my 30s with no kids, and I proudly own this!
- Apples to Apples is one of my favorite party games to play with a group. This Disney version is on my wish list!
Spotlight: BaubleBar Disney Collection
BaubleBar has a special collaboration with Disney featuring some adorable jewelry.
- This dainty BaubleBar necklace with a sideways Mickey and a tiny cubic zirconia stud is such an under-stated way to add a bit of Disney to any look. Also, BaubleBar has great customer service. I ordered this necklace during a Cyber Week sale, and there was an issue with the clasp. I emailed a picture to BaubleBar customer service, and they immediately sent a new one free of charge!
- I also love these Mickey safety pin earrings from the BaubleBar Disney collaboration.
- These Bauble Bar earrings are small hoops shaped like Mickey. I actually have a similar pair of earrings from Pura Vida. But since my Pura Vida Mickey hoops are sold out, this pair from Bauble Bar is another great Disney gift option.
- These Minnie Mouse earrings from BaubleBar x Disney are more statement studs as opposed to subtle touch of Disney. But they are still so much fun, and would be especially perfect to wear on a Disney trip!
Spotlight: Pottery Barn Mickey Mouse Items
Pottery Barn has some super cute Mickey Mouse items for the home at a variety of price points. Here are some of my faves:
- Depending on your budget, you can give your Disney-loving recipient a Pottery Barn Mickey Mouse sheet set, or a Mickey Mouse pillowcase.
- Anyone can add a Disney touch to their charcuterie board with this Mickey-shaped cheeseboard from Pottery Barn.
- I love these cute Mickey Mouse Salt & Pepper Shakers from Pottery Barn too!
- These Mickey salad plates from Pottery Barn come in a set of 4. Each on features a different classic Mickey design.
A Few More Disney Gift Ideas
- Anyone who loves Disney and Starbucks will adore the Disney Parks themed Starbucks tumblers. shopDisney frequently has both hot and cold Disney Parks Starbucks travel tumblers online. They also have some Disney Parks Starbucks Tumbler Christmas tree ornaments. I recommend grabbing any Disney Parks Starbucks gifts ASAP, as they go in and out of stock.
- A Disney character coffee mug is a foolproof gift idea for a Disney fan. There’s a great selection on shopDisney right now. I especially love this retro Walt Disney World preview center mug from the Disney World 50th Anniversary collection.
- This Mickey Mouse sweatshirt from Gap Factory looks so cozy!
- One of my blogger friends who knows I love Disney first told me about this Entertaining with Disney book. This would make a wonderful gift for the Disney fan who is also the “hostess with the mostest.”
- Another blogger friend told me about this book that her friend who spent years working for Disney wrote. Any Disney fan would enjoy reading more from an insider perspective about what makes Disney magic so special.
Disney Gift Guide 2021 in Action
Here’s a look at a few “in real life” photos I have of some of the items featured in my Disney Gift Guide 2021 edition:
Disney Gift Guide 2021 for the Win!
I hope that you enjoyed reading my Disney Gift Guide 2021 edition, and that it gave you some good Christmas gift ideas for the Disney lover in your life. And perhaps you found some things to add to your own holiday wish list! Please let me know if you snag any of the items in this guide for someone on your shopping list, or for yourself.
Ps. To keep in touch, you can follow me on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter. In addition, I’ve become more active on Pinterest and would love for you to follow me there. I’d also love to add some extra happiness to your inbox with my e-newsletter, and you can sign up here. I like to think of my newsletters as a virtual coffee chat. You will also get my FREE mini ebook on “How to Build Your Wardrobe on a Budget”!